Pre-School And Child Care Program Information
Fitzgerald Public Schools Early Childhood Center believes young children can:
- be successful learners
- discover their world through exploration
- be curious, imaginative, cooperative, and confident students
- develop a sense of responsibility and teamwork
- communicate appropriately about experiences and feelings
- learn through a positive, encouraging, consistent environment
- build relationships of trust and respect with othersdevelop self-regulation skills, independence skills and self-help skills
- learn to make good choices about behavior & solve problems appropriately
- grow and develop through appropriate adult role models
WE believe in the home/school partnership to help foster a love of learning.
Choosing a high quality early childhood program is one of the most important decisions parents or guardians can make for their young child. As you consider your decision, we encourage you to choose one of Fitzgerald’s Early Childhood Programs. We offer challenging and creative learning environments for toddlers through age 5 and before and after school care for students in Kindergarten through 5th grade. Please feel ‘at home’ calling us if you have any questions or need additional information about any of our programs, 586-757-5150.