Skip to content
Top 10 Initiatives…and growing!
- Every person should be an energy saver as well as an energy consumer.
- Lighting conservation means turn out the lights when you leave the room.
- Support I.T. strategies by turning off computers when not in use.
- Reporting heating, cooling, electrical and plumbing issues in a timely manner saves energy and resources.
- Battle energy Vampires by unplugging equipment and appliances when not in use!
- “Think before you print” to reduce paper consumption and costs.
- Reuse & share instructional materials
- Recycle district-wide
- Food and Nutrition services will continue to reduce energy and operational costs.
- Each building will have a Student Energy Crew