Give Your Child the Fitzgerald Edge … Enroll Today!
Thank you for choosing Fitzgerald Public Schools! Enrolling your child has never been easier with our online registration. Just follow the steps below to begin the enrollment process.
- Students residing within the geographic boundaries of Fitzgerald Public Schools may enroll at any time.
- If you live outside our district, please click on the School of Choice icon below to learn more about applying to attend our district. NOTE: The School of Choice application window for the current school year (2017-18) has closed. Applications will be available in early April 2018 for the 2018-19 school year.
- If you are interested in learning more about Kindergarten registration, please click on the Kindergarten icon below.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Central Enrollment.
- Complete the online registration process by clicking on the Register icon below to access Registration Gateway. NOTE: If you are looking to enroll in the Fitzgerald Virtual Academy, please contact them directly at 586-757-7122.
- Follow the instructions at the end of online registration to make an appointment with Central Enrollment. NOTE: If you are registering for Early Childhood Education (Preschool / Pre-K), you will be prompted to schedule an appointment directly with them.
23020 Ryan Road
Warren, MI 48091
586-758-0980 – Phone
|Schofield Early Childhood Center
Warren, MI 48091
586-757-5150 – Phone
- Bring the required documents at the time of your registration appointment to complete the enrollment process. See below for a list of documents you will need to produce at the time of your registration appointment.
Registration is not complete until all documentation listed below has been submitted.
- Proof of Age – Original Birth Certificate (with official raised seal)
- Immunization Status (up-to-date immunization record)
- Hearing and Vision Screening (Kindergarten Only)
- Proof of Residency
- Rental or Lease Agreement OR Purchase Agreement, Mortgage Statement or Property Tax Statement
- Two Recent Utility Bills (gas and electric) with CURRENT Address
- Notarized Residential Affidavit Form if living with relatives for a suitable home (If Applicable – please see form for specific documentation requirements)
- Parent / Guardian Information
- Parent / Guardian Photo ID with CURRENT Address (Driver’s License or State ID)
- Guardianship Documentation – Custody Papers (copy of the court order or custody agreement is required to be provided if the parents are separated or divorced and the enrolling parent is relying on the order or agreement as the basis for enrolling the child), Foster Care Documents (If Applicable)
- Most recent Special Education IEP and/or 504 Plan (If Applicable – current IEP is required order to enroll)
- Most recent transcript for Grades 9-12 (High school transcript is required in order to enroll)
- Most recent report card for Grades K-8
If enrolling for Early Childhood Education (Great Start Readiness Program), you will also need the following:
- 2016 Income Tax Return and W-2’s for all in the household
- Two CURRENT paystubs for all persons living in the household who are employed
You may choose to complete the required documents below ahead of time or Central Enrollment staff can provide you with a copy at the time of your appointment.
- Records Request Form (to authorize request for documents from former district)
- Special Education Records Request Form (complete only if your child is classified as Special Education)
- Affirmation of Prior Discipline Record
- Student Medical Information Form (doctor’s signature required only if your child has a physical or medical condition that restricts or affects participation in school activities)
- Home Language Survey
- Student Census Information Form
- Concussion Information Form
- Statement of Varicella Disease Form (complete only if your child had Chicken Pox)
Other Important Information: